Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Put some Sass in your water

We've almost made it through April!! If your month has been anything like mine May is a welcome sight! It's been an especially stressful few weeks for me and it was starting to affect my health, and I wasn't gonna stand for that!
One quick fix I knew I could make without much effort, DRINK MORE WATER!!! With my allergies threatening to take over at every turn I set out to defeat them. The answer sassy water!
It's simple, grab your best pitcher, fill with water. Chop up some fruit maybe a cucumber, maybe throw in some mint.
My first batch, strawberries and lemons. I needed those antioxidants to go to war for me!
Whatever you choose to add to your water let it sit about 30 min, your water will have a delicious kick after that. Just keep adding water to the pitcher, the fruit keeps for about 3 days.
Having water with a little extra kick helped me to not only keep my allergies at bay but brought me back to life. That is not an over statement, I promise. When you get at least 48 ounces of water a day you start to feel more awake, your skin feels better, and at least for me my brain isn't as foggy! All those benefits and its calorie free!!
It's the simplest, cheapest way to improve your health!
Cheers!





No comments:

Post a Comment